Strength and Conditioning Course
Irelands first ITEC Strength and Conditioning Course at FitCert Dublin | Athlone | Dundalk
Our Strength and Conditioning Course will provide you with the knowledge and practical skills to design and instruct S & C Sessions
Strength and Conditioning is fast becoming one of the most popular forms of fitness. By adding this qualification to your cv you are expanding your fitness knowledge and pushing yourself towards becoming an Industry Expert. As with all ITEC qualifications, the Strength and Conditioning Certificate is recognised worldwide
Strength and Conditioning Course Details:
ITEC EQF Level 3
It is recommended that learners have achieved the ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent prior to commencing the the ITEC award in Strength and Conditioning sessions.
The Award in Instructing Strength and conditioning is Internationally recognised and provides the following:
- Functional movement screening
- Corrective strategies
- Self Myofascial release
- Warm up strategies and preparation for explosive lifting
- Olympic lifting- stages of clean and snatch
- Delivering strength and conditioning sessions
- To provide skills at a national level for those interested in the exercise and Fitness Industry .
- To provide opportunities for staff already qualified in the exercise and fitness industry to gain a CPD qualification.
- To provide a stepping stone for learners into a lTEC Level 3 qualification
- To provide opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a strength and conditioning coach/instructor.