IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF EMPLOYMENT, UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS TO INCLUDE STUDIO CYCLING!
The main aim of the ITEC Award in Studio cycling is to enable learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide studio cycling sessions to the public.
The Studio Qualification improves your employability with career options in the following:
- Health clubs
- Sporting facilities
- Set up your own studio
The ITEC Award in Studio cycling qualification is mapped to the National occupational standards.
- Planning studio cycling sessions
- Programming studio cycling sessions
- Key concepts of studio cycling
- Postural considerations, breathing techniques
- Music profiles, tempo and rhythm
- Motivational techniques
- Heart rate peaking and monitoring
- Maintenance of equipment
Business set up
Course delivery – 1 day
>> Click here to register <<
AWARD: ITEC Award in Studio cycling
START DATE: 21st June
DURATION: 1 Day
TIME: 10am – 4.30pm
LOCATION: Dublin Parnells GAA
085 888 6414 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DUBLIN. DUNDALK. OFFALY.