AN ITEC QUALIFICATION IN KETTLEBELL INSTRUCTION WILL ENABLE YOU TO PROVIDE A MULTITUDE OF TRAINING OPTIONS FOR CLIENTS, INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF CLASSES YOU CAN OFFER AND INCREASE YOUR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS
This ITEC Kettlebell Instructor Certificate is accepted worldwide – making it easy to find work in gyms abroad or here in Ireland.
Students should have achieved an ITEC Level 2(EQF Level 3) Certificate in Fitness Instruction or equivalent prior to commencing this course.
- Understanding the key benefits of Kettlebell training
- Adhering to health and safety considerations for Kettlebell training
- Learning to incorporate Kettlebell training into resistance sessions
- Utilising and planning a Kettlebell training session
- Demonstrating technically correct Kettlebell exercises and lifts
- Correct hinge motion
- Designing classes with a systematic grading structure
AWARD: Level 2 in Kettlebell Instruction
DATE: 7th April
DURATION: 2 Days
TIME: 9.30am – 5pm
WANT TO GET
We look forward to seeing you at training where your journey begins. Need any more info? Get a brochure.
085 888 6414 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DUBLIN. DUNDALK. OFFALY.