Pilates Instructor Course
Become an ITEC Certified Pilates Instructor with FitCerts excellent Pilates Instructor Course
Our fantastic Pilates Instructor Course is a huge hit with fitness professionals. It takes place over a weekend & features some intense Pilates training
ITEC qualifications have now become the gold standard in the Fitness Industry with formalised training meeting international training standards. ITECs Certificates are globally recognised, making it easy for newly FitCert qualified Pilates Teachers to gain work both in Ireland or further afield. Join our Pilates Instructor Course now
Fitness Professionals are “upskilling” all the time. Stay ahead of the game by gaining this ITEC Pilates Instruction Certificate.
The main aim of the Diploma in Pilates Teaching is to enable students to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills to plan and instruct Pilates classes.
It also aims to provide an opportunity for students to focus on the development of the major functional skills and the wider functional skills in a sports and fitness context, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem-solving. It provides opportunities for students to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Pilates Teacher.
Pilates Instructor Course Details:
Diploma in Pilates Teaching NFQ Level 4
No previous experience needed
- Preparation of environment
- Understanding long-term behaviour changes in Pilates teaching
- Principles of informed consent
- Information gathering and applying to a Pilates plan
- Principles of Pilates within each exercise of the Pilates method
- Breathing engagement concepts
- Thirty-Four original Pilates exercises and adaptations
- Program design and review
- Planning, delivering and Instructing Pilates sessions
This is a part-time course delivered over 3 weekends plus a 1-day assessmentCheck Dates & Prices Here