Become a fully qualified Personal Trainer with FitCerts Personal Trainer Course
Our Personal Trainer Course comes with an ITEC EQF Level 4 Certificate in PT
This ITEC EQF Personal Trainer Course Certificate is accepted worldwide – making it easy to find work in the Fitness Industry abroad or here in Ireland. You must have already gained your ITEC EQF Level 3 in Fitness Instruction to take this course. If you are serious about your career in the Fitness Industry then the Expert PT Plus is the course for you, click the name to read all about it.
Fancy a job in the every growing Fitness Industry?
Become a Personal Trainer with our fantastic course.
FitCert’s Personal Trainer Course builds on our Fitness Instructor Course by taking a more in-depth look at functional anatomy, physiology, exercise physiology and nutrition.
Our course enables candidates to provide clients with personalised training programmes and one to one sessions to improve their overall fitness including strength, flexibility and cardio-respiratory function. In addition each candidate will be able to provide their client with detailed lifestyle advice to maintain all aspects of their health, fitness and well being.
Personal Trainer Course Details:
EQF Level 4 in Personal Training
Students must have perviously earned their ITEC EQF Level 4 Certificate in Fitness Instruction, prefarebly from FitCert. Students who have received this qualification from a different course provider may need to up skill for FitCert.
- Functional movement screening
- Advanced lifts & functional training techniques
- How to harness metabolism to fight fat
- Nutritional factors in health & performance
- Biomechanics of resistance training,
- Adaptations to anaerobic &aerobic training
- Fitness testing & administration, scoring and interpretation of selected results
- Athletic development
- Warms ups relative to the training
- Spotting and coaching plyometrics speed, agility & quickness