I am a Physical Therapist & Personal Trainer with over 10 year’s experience in the fitness industry.
I am a tutor on the Level 3 & 4 Sports Massage & Sports injury course, I also lecture for the Gym Instructor & Personal Trainer course contributing a wealth of knowledge on the various modules covered.
absolutely love what I do. I am one of those lucky people that can say that my work is my hobby and my passion.
I practice primarily as an evidence based physical therapist and enjoy staying on top of the latest treatment modalities for all musculo-skeletal injuries and conditions. I provide my patients with top level rehab protocols, restore functional movement and assist with return to normal daily activities as soon as possible.
My various and most relevant qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- – BSc Physical Therapy & Applied Science
- – NCEHS Health Studies and Personal Training
- – Level 5 National Diploma in Sports Massage
- – ITEC Diploma Anatomy and Physiology
- – ITEC Diploma Gym Instruction
- – QQI Level 5 Occupational First Aid
- – Manual Handling Instructor
- – Dry Needling
- – Sports Taping & Strapping
- – Kinesio Taping Course Level 1 & 2 (Certified Kinesio taping Practitioner)
- – FAI Soccer Coaching
I truly believe that the only person stopping you, is YOU!!! To win is to overcome others however, victory is to overcome yourself.